Assault On Precinct 13 (1976)

Keskustelu osiossa 'DVD-leffat' , aloittajana jodorowsky, 22.12.2012.

1. jodorowsky

jodorowsky Käyttäjä

Saadut tykkäykset:
    Tästä tullut suomeen uusi dvd julkaisu. Näyttää tämä levy soivan monona vaikka kotelossa ja valikossa pitäisi löytyä 5.1 äänet. Ihme homma?

2. Burkitsville

Burkitsville Tuttu käyttäjä

Saadut tykkäykset:
    1 037
    Deaf Crocodile and Gratitude Films To Debut With Contemporary Indian Indies & ASSAULT ON PRECINCT 13 This Spring

"On its own, Deaf Crocodile is currently working on a new restoration of John Carpenter’s explosive 1976 urban action classic ASSAULT ON PRECINCT 13 in collaboration with the film’s executive producer Joseph Kaufman. Utilizing the original 35mm camera negative and sound elements, this pristine and painstaking restoration will be the first-ever 4K version of the film available, slated for a special theatrical only re-release in early 2022 following its festival premiere.

Almost all of John Carpenter's movies are owned by large entertainment conglomerates. One exception is ASSAULT ON PRECINCT 13, which is owned by people who made it,” says Joseph Kaufman. “As executive producer of the film, I am excited to work with Deaf Crocodile on a 4K scan of the original camera negative, and the possibility of applying new technology, including HDR10 and Dolby Vision, to extract much more from the negative image than has been possible before, while still respecting the movie's original roots.”

[​IMG]

Viimeksi muokattu: 25.02.2021
    KILLPATRICK ja nepa tykkäävät tästä.
  3. Burkitsville

Burkitsville Tuttu käyttäjä

Saadut tykkäykset:
    1 037
    Jenkkien suunnalta seuraavaa:

Guy doing the restoration posted this on Reddit:

Quote:

"It should be noted, this is not the final color grade...hell, nothing is final until it's released. I just keep plugging away as long as I can."

He also claimed when asked about a 4k disc that the producer has a deal with Shout!:

Quote:

"I'm just handling the restoration. I believe the producer already has deal with Shout Factory, so I'd imagine it'll make it's way there eventually."

ENNAKKOMAISTIAINEN jo itsessään ei jätä sijaa epäilylle; luvassa on kuvateknisesti definitiivisimmät fyysisen formaatin julkaisut Carpenterin parhaasta elokuvasta!

[​IMG]